*colors green or purple will be randomly shipped with the order
hum by Colgate
- Bluetooth Connected Health App
- Smart sensors in 16 mouth zones
- Powerful 30,000 sonic vibrations/min
- 3 modes: normal, deep clean and sensitive
- Ergonomic handle
- 2 minute timer
- Points earning towards rewards
- 3 colors available
Peroxyl is an alcohol-free oral debriding agent and oral wound cleanser that cleanses and promotes healing of minor oral wounds. It is powered by 1.5% hydrogen peroxide and its oxygenating action removes debris and helps prevent infection. It is designed for temporary use to cleanse canker sores, minor wounds, or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury or other irritations of the mouth and gums. It also has a great tasting mint flavor.
Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste helps patients achieve Whole Mouth Health*! Fights plaque-causing bacteria on 100% of mouth surfaces† for better patient outcomes.
*Statistically significant greater reduction of cultivable bacteria in saliva and on tongue, teeth, cheeks, and gums with Colgate Total SF vs non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste after 8 weeks, 12 hours after brushing.
†Helps reduce plaque that leads to gingivitis; fortifies enamel; helps relieve sensitivity with continued use. Not intended for prevention or treatment of more serious oral conditions.
New Colgate Dental Floss with new technology made from polypropylene, which is designed to slide easily between teeth without shredding (compared to an unwaxed floss).
Indications and Usage
- Indications for Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Rinse: Peroxyl is for temporary use to cleanse canker sores and minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury or other irritations of the mouth and gums such as mouth burns, cheek bites and toothbrush abrasions./p>
- Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Hum cleaning instructions: Clean your toothbrush head thoroughly after each use by removing the brush head from the handle and rinsing under running water. Regularly clean the handle and charging base of the Colgate toothbrush using a damp cloth. This is especially important if your toothpaste contains baking soda or other bicarbonates or peroxide. Otherwise, plastic cracking could occur.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND DEVICE MAINTENANCE:
The following maintenance instructions are important to ensure that your brush continues to work as it was designed.
Failure to follow these instructions may cause your device to stop functioning altogether.
Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush refill every 3 months.
If you plan to stop using the toothbrush for an extended period, we recommend that you unplug the charging base, clean the toothbrush handle and heads, and store them in a cool dark place.
If you start using your toothbrush again after a long period of non-use, place it on the charger for at least 10 hours.
Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Rinse: Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or physician. When using this product, do not swallow. Stop use and ask doctor if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in seven days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or swelling, rash or fever develops. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at controlled room temperature 68 - 77°F (20 - 25°C)