*colors green or purple will be randomly shipped with the order
hum by Colgate
- Bluetooth Connected Health App
- Smart sensors in 16 mouth zones
- Powerful 30,000 sonic vibrations/min
- 3 modes: normal, deep clean and sensitive
- Ergonomic handle
- 2 minute timer
- Points earning towards rewards
- 3 colors available
Colgate Total 12HR Protection Mouthwash provides 12-hour protection against germs, even after eating and drinking. The alcohol-free mouthwash formula doesn’t burn and keeps on working after brushing. For great results, use with Colgate Total Toothpaste.
Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste helps patients achieve Whole Mouth Health*! Fights plaque-causing bacteria on 100% of mouth surfaces† for better patient outcomes.
*Statistically significant greater reduction of cultivable bacteria in saliva and on tongue, teeth, cheeks, and gums with Colgate Total SF vs non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste after 8 weeks, 12 hours after brushing.
†Helps reduce plaque that leads to gingivitis; fortifies enamel; helps relieve sensitivity with continued use. Not intended for prevention or treatment of more serious oral conditions.
New Colgate Dental Floss with new technology made from polypropylene, which is designed to slide easily between teeth without shredding (compared to an unwaxed floss).
Indications and Usage
- Directions for Colgate Total Alcohol Free Mouthwash 1L: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20mL of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Hum cleaning instructions: Clean your toothbrush head thoroughly after each use by removing the brush head from the handle and rinsing under running water. Regularly clean the handle and charging base of the Colgate toothbrush using a damp cloth. This is especially important if your toothpaste contains baking soda or other bicarbonates or peroxide. Otherwise, plastic cracking could occur.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND DEVICE MAINTENANCE:
The following maintenance instructions are important to ensure that your brush continues to work as it was designed.
Failure to follow these instructions may cause your device to stop functioning altogether.
Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush refill every 3 months.
If you plan to stop using the toothbrush for an extended period, we recommend that you unplug the charging base, clean the toothbrush handle and heads, and store them in a cool dark place.
If you start using your toothbrush again after a long period of non-use, place it on the charger for at least 10 hours.