*colors green or purple will be randomly shipped with the order
hum by Colgate
- Bluetooth Connected Health App
- Smart sensors in 16 mouth zones
- Powerful 30,000 sonic vibrations/min
- 3 modes: normal, deep clean and sensitive
- Ergonomic handle
- 2 minute timer
- Points earning towards rewards
- 3 colors available
Colgate Phos-Flur Rinse help prevent white spots! Specially formulated for orthodontic patients. Phos-Flur Rinse is specially formulated for orthodontic patients, and helps reduce the appearance of white spots. Safe, great-tasting and easy to use, Phos-Flur Rinse provides clinically proven fluoride protection.
Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste helps patients achieve Whole Mouth Health*! Fights plaque-causing bacteria on 100% of mouth surfaces† for better patient outcomes.
*Statistically significant greater reduction of cultivable bacteria in saliva and on tongue, teeth, cheeks, and gums with Colgate Total SF vs non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste after 8 weeks, 12 hours after brushing.
†Helps reduce plaque that leads to gingivitis; fortifies enamel; helps relieve sensitivity with continued use. Not intended for prevention or treatment of more serious oral conditions.
New Colgate Dental Floss with new technology made from polypropylene, which is designed to slide easily between teeth without shredding (compared to an unwaxed floss).
Indications and Usage
- Indications for Colgate Phos-Flur Rinse: Phos-Flur Rinse aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Usage: Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use once a day after brushing teeth with toothpaste. Vigorously swish 10 mL of rinse between teeth for one minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse unless instructed to do so by a health professional. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
- Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Hum cleaning instructions: Clean your toothbrush head thoroughly after each use by removing the brush head from the handle and rinsing under running water. Regularly clean the handle and charging base of the Colgate toothbrush using a damp cloth. This is especially important if your toothpaste contains baking soda or other bicarbonates or peroxide. Otherwise, plastic cracking could occur.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND DEVICE MAINTENANCE:
The following maintenance instructions are important to ensure that your brush continues to work as it was designed.
Failure to follow these instructions may cause your device to stop functioning altogether.
Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush refill every 3 months.
If you plan to stop using the toothbrush for an extended period, we recommend that you unplug the charging base, clean the toothbrush handle and heads, and store them in a cool dark place.
If you start using your toothbrush again after a long period of non-use, place it on the charger for at least 10 hours.
Colgate Phos-Flur Rinse: Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If you accidentally swallow more than used for rinsing, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.