Fast, comfortable, easy-to-use at-home teeth whitening with an advanced Ionic Whitening Device. Ten 10-minute sessions using 9% Hydrogen Peroxide achieves average of 7-shade improvement at the touch of a button. Designed for no tooth sensitivity. Reusable whitening device included.
*Available through Dental Offices
Breakthrough Advanced Ionic Technology, which whitens without light, heat, or custom trays
Fast 10 minute treatment for just 10 days
Designed for No Tooth Sensitivity
Comfortable Silicone Tray with No Light Or Heat
Over 7 Shade Whitening Improvement
The Colgate(R) Optic White(R) Professional system is intended for at-home teeth whitening. Both your upper and lower teeth are treated simultaneously. The full at-home procedure includes 10 whitening sessions of 10 minutes each. Maintenance kits include 5 whitening sessions of 10 minutes each.
Indications for use:
Colgate(R) Optic White(R) Professional is indicated for vital teeth whitening. It is recommended for national permanent teeth with healthy gingiva. This whitening device will only whiten natural teeth. It will not whiten dental work such as caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
Please read before use:
In addition to reading the included kit instructions, please visit https://youtu.be/ZU0Eqa1FWQM to view step-by-step instructional videos. Make sure to carefully load the tray with the gel as shown in the instructions. It is important to load the bottom of the tray from pinhole to pinhole. The gel should touch the metal bar on each wall of the whitening device.
You may opt to ease into the 10-day treatment with any of the below options, especially if prone to gum sensitivity or if recommended by your Dental Professional. Results may vary if deviating from packaging instructions.
- Use less than 1 tube of gel, per arch, for the first few days of treatment. (Results may vary if deviating from packaging instructions.)
- Decrease the treatment time for the first few days. (Results may vary if deviating from packaging instructions.)
- Decrease the frequency to every other day. (Results may vary if deviating from packaging instructions.)
Do not overfill the tray. Gel should not come up over the wall of the tray during treatment. Be sure to wipe off any excess gel from the edges before putting the tray in your mouth. This should prevent the gel from touching your gums.As some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products, these tips can help you be more comfortable during and after treatment. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops and persists after use of Colgate Professional Optic Professional, please consult your Dental Professional before continuing use.
glycerin, water, hydrogen peroxide, potassium nitrate, carbomer, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, flavor, EDTA
Twenty tubes of 9% Hydrogen Peroxide Whitening Gel 0.15 FL Oz (4.5 mL), 1 Whitening Device, 1 Device case
- Use ONLY the provided Colgate(R) Optic White(R) Professional complete set
- The Colgate(R) Optic White(R) Professional kit contains NO SERVICEABLE parts. Do not attempt to open any of the components.
- Do not use if package is damaged
- Keep out of reach of children. Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age
- Avoid using this product on patients known to have a contact allergy with nickel
- No modification of this equipment is allowed
- Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products. This discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops and persists after use, consult your dentist or physician before continuing use.
- Rinse mouth and lips after use
- Prolonged gel contact with gum or soft tissue may cause gum irritation. Potential irritation can be minimized by not allowing gel to stay on gum/lips
- Avoid swallowing the whitening gel
- Avoid contact of the whitening gel with the eyes. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if whitening gel comes in contact with them
- Whitening gel that comes into contact with the skin may cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. To prevent this, wash your hands with soap and water after use.
- Avoid gel from getting on your clothes, other fabric materials or hard surfaces as discoloration may occur
- Do not use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Battery contains non-hazardous waste; please recycle or dispose of properly in accordance with local regulations. Do not dispose of battery in fire