- Hum Kids Augmented Reality Toothbrush Starter Kit uses Augmented Reality to guide kids to brush better. Game experiences make brushing fun, while helping your child learn good lifelong brushing habits. Parents can track your child's progress and easily check if kids missed a spot or brushing session on the parents section. This extra soft toothbrush for kids is recommended for kids ages 5+.
- Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste helps patients achieve Whole Mouth Health*! Fights plaque-causing bacteria on 100% of mouth surfaces† for better patient outcomes.
*Statistically significant greater reduction of cultivable bacteria in saliva and on tongue, teeth, cheeks, and gums with Colgate Total SF vs non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste after 8 weeks, 12 hours after brushing.
†Helps reduce plaque that leads to gingivitis; fortifies enamel; helps relieve sensitivity with continued use. Not intended for prevention or treatment of more serious oral conditions.
- Colgate Kids 2 In 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Watermelon Flavored is a Clinically proven, sugar free, gluten free cavity and enamel protection kids toothpaste with fluoride that doubles as a kids mouthwash to freshen breath.
Indications and Usage
- Hum cleaning instructions: Clean your toothbrush head thoroughly after each use by removing the brush head from the handle and rinsing under running water. Regularly clean the handle and charging base of the Colgate toothbrush using a damp cloth. This is especially important if your toothpaste contains baking soda or other bicarbonates or peroxide. Otherwise, plastic cracking could occur.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND DEVICE MAINTENANCE:
The following maintenance instructions are important to ensure that your brush continues to work as it was designed.
Failure to follow these instructions may cause your device to stop functioning altogether.
Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush refill every 3 months.
If you plan to stop using the toothbrush for an extended period, we recommend that you unplug the charging base, clean the toothbrush handle and heads, and store them in a cool dark place.
If you start using your toothbrush again after a long period of non-use, place it on the charger for at least 10 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 3. Adult supervision required for children under 8 and persons with disabilities. DO NOT BITE OR CHEW.
- For tooth brushing only, do not use as a toy.
- Replace refill if brush head becomes loose due to damage.
- Battery choke hazard.
- Do not install batteries backwards, charge, put in fire, or mix with other battery types. May explode or leak causing injury.
- Replace all batteries at the same time.
You can view the warranty of your purchased product by visiting our website: www.colgate.com/humwarranty
- Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Colgate Total SF Clean Mint Toothpaste 3.3 ounce: advanced formulation with Stannous Fluoride stabilized with Zinc Phosphate